PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 16 April 2011

A month of Glamour

As promised (and requested!), here are some more photos from my shoot with Jaz Ampaw-Farr at James Thorpe Photography Studio. She liked this ensemble that I brought with me, so we shot it quite a bit (please see my previous blog for more photos!).








 And what photo set would be complete without an "outtake" or two from my scrapbook?


Jaz is so much fun to work with!

This is the sort of glamour that really appeals to me- soft, feminine and pretty and yet also real, candid and personal, without any fake tan or mention of the dreaded "girl next door" in sight! I love these photos and am sure I will keep them in my memories box long after I have become too old to model and am leading a completely different life. Jaz is a boudoir photographer who shoots a lot of non-models from all walks of life; if you would like to arrange your own photo shoot with her, please visit her website via the link above.

I have another glamour shoot tomorrow afternoon, and then I'm modelling for the Yerburys' Boudoir Academy the day after that before being jetted off to The Algarves to shoot a fashion magazine editorial for Angels Carrying Savage Weapons @ Nikita Sablier on Wednesday, so this April is a particularly glamorous month for me! I'm enjoying every second and will be sure to take you with me via the power of blogging, so please do subscribe by using the widgets at the top right corner of the page to stay in touch :)