PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 14 April 2011

Closer to Heaven

I have some soft, beautiful images from my shoot with Jaz Ampaw-Farr at James Thorpe Photography Studio last weekend! Jaz said they look 1970s style and I like them because the use of natural light makes them feel almost ethereal.



Styling all my own! The knickers are from Dorothy Perkins and the shoes are Carvela @ Kurt Geiger, in case anyone's interested. Don't remember where I bought the blouse!

Jaz and I met and briefly shot together twice at a Doug Gordon workshop and a Jerry Ghionis workshop last year, so at this shoot we were completely familiar with each other straight off the bat and enjoyed a really productive two hours together. I'll blog some more photos soon, so please subscribe to my blog using the buttons on the top right of the page (or just bookmark the page and check back)! :)


****************************************************************************************************
Discount on Anita De Bauch book!
You can get FREE shipping on your copy of Anita De Bauch by Sean McCormack by using the code APRILMAILUK305 at checkout until 30th April 2011!
Yay!

****************************************************************************************************