PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 24 February 2011

Buffies Catalogue

I LOVE this dress! It's like something Nicky Wire (one of my personal style icons) would wear and you can buy your own here exclusively at bargainous high street prices! These photos have also been featured on the Buffies homepage as well as their online catalogue :)




 Photographer: Barrie Spence
Hair and makeup: me


I think I need to shoot this dress again with my ballet heels and give it a Black Swan theme :D


In other news, I just got a phone call booking me to shoot a hair fashion video with Stacey Broughton on Thursday for American company ScissorBoy, which has a readership of 30 000! I'll post the video here when it's done. Should be fun! :D