PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Vintage modelling marathon :)

I got up at 5.30 am today to shoot in a vintage sweetshop before it opened. Talk about living a childhood dream! I'm saving the real "sweetshop" looking photos until next month, but for now, here's a little preview of a set we did in the 1950s tea room next door :)





Bit of a more glamour/ fetish-looking one to finish there!

Photographer: Roy Rookes
Hair and makeup: me!

I have another vintage themed shoot tomorrow morning, this time art deco and with my favourite male model- Liam! <3 Then straight after that I'll be zooming over to Shoreditch on the tube to work for Lulu and Lush, which will involve the wearing of much gorgeous vintage-inspired lingerie ^^ Yay retro fashion! *feels particularly girly* :p