PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 11 January 2011

New latex! :D

Woo, my awesome new Jane Doe bikini and garters came through in the post today! I loved modelling this outfit in Ireland so much that I just had to order a custom one for myself. I have NEVER worn a bra/ top like Jane Doe's. They could get a cleavage out of an ironing board despite having no padding or under-wiring. Now that's design!


Can't wait to polish it up all nice and shiny and shoot it ^^ I think this is the first piece Jane Doe has made in lime and transparent blue and I love how the lime stars cover my naughty bits , like the way people Photoshop stars onto nude photos sometimes :) Also think they'd go really cool with these boots for a superhero kind of a look. I am Latex Stargirl!!


I'm available anywhere in the UK 14th and 25th - 31st January, if anyone's interested! I can bring along plenty of other latex and lingerie and provide basic hair styling and top notch makeup if required. I can also source studios and a professionally trained hair stylist :) Credited publication is also possible if you are interested in submitting the photos to the designer. Please email me at contact@anitadebauch.com with enquiries.

Now it's time for some homemade turkey and vegetable soup and sofa snuggles <3 I start shooting at 7 am tomorrow!