PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 3 January 2011

Portraits by Julian M Kilsby

Here are the portraits from my shoot with Julian Kilsby, as promised :) I didn't do ANY tax stuff today, I cleaned, worked out, mended and did every last bit of the rest of my admin instead. Procrastination, thy name is Anita! I'll get back to it tomorrow when the helpline's open again ;)

In the meantime, have some headshots :) I've only posted the second one in my online portfolio so far because it's the most "neutral/ versatile", but I'm not sure which is actually my favourite. Hair and makeup by me again! Latex by Kaori's Latex Dreams :)




In other news, my friend Gemini Rayne is visiting from Somerset next weekend for my birthday and she/ we can shoot at my place in North London if anyone's interested :) Details >here<

Lemsip + Kindle in bed time. I *still* have the sniffles, three weeks later! I'm going to finish reading Charles Dickens' Christmas books then move on to all the other freebies I downloaded from the Amazon Kindle Store :D