PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 6 January 2011

Bridal and couple's portraiture!

Wrapping anniversary presents while waiting for someone to get back to me about a shoot location. It's our seventh anniversary on 25th January and as Liam isn't here atm I can wrap stuff in the living room without him seeing what he's getting, hee hee ^^

With the theme of love in mind, I thought I'd post my favourite bridal and couple's portraiture images from my portfolio :)

First up, some photos of me and Liam from a couple's portraiture workshop we modelled for in London nearly a year ago:

 © Jerry Ghionis

 © Eye Jogia Photography

 © Eye Jogia Photography


© Eye Jogia Photography

© Dan Thubron


Liam by Jerry Ghionis


And now for some bridal shots of me alone...

Dress by Mary McGuinness, hair and makeup by Victoria Mureuva
© Seamus Costelloe

 Dress by Peccatus Latex Couture
© Sean McCormack

Hair by Faye Yerbury


 © Doug Gordon

Skirt and corset by Angelic Weapons @ Nikita Sablier
© Geetee Photography

 And in the "miscellaneous" section...

 Fashion shot of Seef and me modelling for Raven SDL
© Adam Robertson Photography

 Me modelling with, er, me.

 Not strictly a couple's shot, but don't we just look like the sort of incestuous vampire family that would all have sex with each other??
Clockwise from top left: Liam, Alec Cameron, me and Madame Bink
© Jerry Ghionis

  Now back to wrapping and watching my inbox for a reply regarding using a local cafe/ shop as a shoot location. I emailed them quite late last night so they might not have read it yet. I don't know whether it's more polite to wait for a reply or more proactive to just go down there right now, even though if they haven't read the email I will be just some random crazy stranger coming in off the street. Hmmm!