PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 24 December 2010

'Twas the night before Christmas...

I'm so behind on posting photos! I have loads of new ones piled up and really need to update my portfolio with them. Maybe I'll find time over my Christmas holiday :)

There's something about the rich, warm colours in this photo by Trevor Yerbury from The Boudoir Academy that makes me feel Christmassy, so I thought I'd post it today :) Hair styling by the ever-fabulous Faye Yerbury and corset from Drac-in-a-Box!


Merry Christmas, everyone! Thank you for supporting me in my dream career by reading my blog all year and I look forward to seeing you here again soon :)