PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Peccatus Latex Couture in Ireland!

Some photos from my most recent latex shoot in Ireland with Sean McCormack, who writes the Lightroom Blog and just opened the stunning Sky Water Land landscape photography exhibition in Galway. Is there anything this man can't do?! :D







Hair and makeup by moi. Lots of fun attempting to cover the signs that I was coming down with a cold :p Sean bought us kangaroo burgers for lunch though, which is always a good way to make me feel better!

The location was cool. I really want to go back and do a full-on cheesy steampunk shoot in front of that big bolted boiler thing with the full selection of brown/ bronze/ grey/ orange-ish leather/ canvas/ rubber wardrobe and antique gold Victorian clockwork themed accessories + mad professor hair and makeup :D