PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Kuala Lumpur, 16th November 2010

I just found this photo set from a shoot I did with Kenny Yeoh in a beautiful 5* suite in Kuala Lumpur last month. It has a completely different feel to anything I've ever shot before, I think :)


I'm guessing that they won't be to everyone's taste as they are less glamorous and more candid than my usual style, but I really like how "real" they feel, especially the top middle one. The client was pleased, anyway, because I got to stay in the suite that night after the shoot instead of following my original plan of staying in a local hostel :)

A shot of me drinking tea is also a fair representation of what I actually do on a shoot, as people I've worked with will testify :p Tea is my fuel! You can take the girl out of England but not the England out of the girl- I had teabags with me and drank tea at nearly all my Asian shoots :p