PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Friday 3 December 2010

Got milk?

Whoah, London is about 30 degrees colder than Singapore! I can't believe all the snow! <3 I think I'll take some pics of it and send them along with the "thank you" mails I'll be sending to the rest of my Asian clients today. Most of them said they had never seen real snow!

Now for more "drowning in the bath" shots, this time by my good friend Binkography! We had so much fun shooting these, and my skin felt amazing after having taken a hot milk bath! Maybe that thing about the woman who bathes in asses' milk isn't as weird as it sounds. Next up: virgins' blood ;)

 I think this should be a cosmetics ad :)

 All makeup by moi! This photo won MM's Pic of the Day

*Bumbum!*

I'll post our fashion photo set tomorrow, but please do let me know what you think of these ones by leaving a blog comment :) x