PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 4 December 2010

*sigh*

Today's allocated job: to prep myself up for tomorrow's snow shoot.

8 am: got up and booked a manicure and Brazilian wax for this afternoon. Worked out in the living room with the curtains closed so the neighbours couldn't see me clomping along to my aerobics DVD

8.30 am: shower. Exfoliated and moisturised everything. Shaved legs and pits. Pumiced heels. Waxed arms, plucked eyebrows then cleansed, toned and moisturised face, chest and shoulders. Applied eye cream. Got hair dying kit out.

9.30 am: made breakfast. Looked out of the window while the kettle was boiling. The snow had all melted.

This is typical.

On the plus side, the mushroom and spring onion omelette I made for breakfast was perfect!