PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 13 September 2010

Scottish Tour 2010

I did my first Scottish tour last month and have lots of pics to show off :)

First stop was Aberdeenshire, where I shot on location with John Hughes at a tower called the Prop of Ythsie in the morning and on some beautiful beaches in the afternoon.


It was a bit damp in the morning but by lunchtime the sun was blazing. I couldn't believe I was eating my lunch on a hot sand dune and basking in the sun in SCOTLAND! :D

The next leg of the tour was in a little fishing village called Banff to meet Carmilla of Drac-in-a-Box and her lovely family :) I had a great time staying with them- they're hospitality was awesome and they are just such nice people- and I got to be a tourist as well! Banff is really picturesque :)



Pebbles on the beach. Pebbles are pretty


That little tower on the hill is apparently a temple dedicated to Venus! How cool!

Stately home Carmilla took me to visit

Secret little church/ mortuary thingy in the woods :D (That's Carmilla's little daughter on the step. She looks like a ghost!)

Pagan-looking statue of a dead knight at the back of the little church/ mortuary thingy

Next stop: Elgin Studio, which I will blog about tomorrow :) I have some bunny girl photos to share!