PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 12 September 2010

Cover of 'Living in Kilkenny' magazine

I'm rather behind on my blogging due to travelling and general busy-ness but will now proceed to break down my news into subject-headed chunks in individual blogs. Otherwise I'd just write one blog that was pages long, and nobody wants that ;)

I just returned from a fantastic trip to Ireland where I had a three-day assignment shooting with one of my very favourite photographers, Seamus Costelloe. I really can't praise Seamus enough. As far as I'm concerned, if anyone wants any tips on how to be a good model photographer, come and assist Seamus for a day! I literally can't fault him in any respect whatsoever, he checks every box from my point of view, and then some!

We shot some amazing Jane Doe Latex and Naucler Design; I am SO excited to see the finished photos that I'm trying not to think about it, if you know what I mean! I think we also got a rather cool and sinister shot for Drac-in-a-Box and some sexy fetishy ones for Maxime Avet's new latex gloves business, All You Need is Glves, but I really will stop myself from saying any more now!! >.<

In the meantime, I'll share a cover Seamus showed me of Ireland's Living in Kilkenny magazine (June 2010 issue), featuring yours truly in a beautiful Mary McGuinness Couture wedding dress :)


And here's the editorial inside:

MUA: Victoria Mureuva. Book her, 'cos she's awesome ;)

I think today I will drink lots of skinny cappuccinos and finally go through the rest of my photos from Scotland so I can blog about my Scottish tour tomorrow :)