PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 12 August 2010

Look again ;)

I just found a new photo from The Boudoir Academy online :) I love how soft and romantic it feels!

I think sometimes people see my pictures (e.g. all the latex ones) and expect me to have a "hard" look all the time... but don't make assumptions, or pigeon-hole me according to the last photo you saw. Look again ;)

Photographer and hair stylist: Faye Yerbury
Makeup: me!

I'm so grateful to the Yerburys for repeatedly letting me model for their workshops. I'm always delighted with the results and often get to explore a different side of myself/ my work than I might usually do :)