PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 15 August 2010

Celebrity lookalikes and touring Scotland

I'm actually quite intimidated by the amount of work I have lined up next week! It's great to be offered so many shoots and get to travel of course, but I will be doing a full day on location, followed by a meeting with Drac-in-a-Box, followed by a fully booked studio day in Elgin (Scotland!) followed by two days on location, followed by a catalogue shoot in Glasgow, followed by arriving back in London at 1.30 am (!), followed by a 12 hour day of shooting (8 hour shoot in Ashford + 4 hour workshop in London in the evening)!

Then the next day I'll have a four hour shoot in West London, finishing at 3 pm. Closely to be followed by coming home and sleeping for 24 hours, I think! Phew! It is going to be a caffeine-fuelled week!

Hopefully by the end I'll have a good shot or two of the new hair though ;) Until then, here's a couple more blurry self-portraits, this time from Thursday's changing room!


It worked well at the "Bite-size" Art Nude Workshops yesterday. My new cut looks really art deco with art nudes, which is one of my favourite styles :) I think it could also look really graphic and cool for fashion nudes, so I'm looking forward to doing some of those soon, hopefully :)

Someone on Facebook said I look like the singer of Swing Out Sister, who I'd never heard of. Five seconds of Googling turned up this!


Maybe I should start a new career as a lookalike! I've also been told I look like...

 Louise Brookes
(makes an odd kind of sense as she was involved with 1920s German movies, just like my namesake, Anita Berber)

 Liza Manelli in Cabaret
 (not so sure about this one)

Bettie Page
A flattering comparison as she must be the most famous pin-up ever, but I don't really see the likeness!

 Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction!
Very cool :D 

Now I'm off to bed because I have to get up at 5 am so I can catch the train to Aberdeen and start my first Scottish tour! *excitement* If I can stay awake on the train up there I'll be eating breakfast while reading Crime by Irvine Welsh :)

I might not get internet access while I'm in Scotland, so if you email me and don't get a reply straight away, please don't be cross! I'll make sure everything's replied to by the evening of the 25th August at the absolute latest!

ta ta!