PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Cover of Prole magazine

I'm on the cover of issue 2 of Prole magazine with Missy Starr (sorry the pic's a bit blurry!) :)


Photographer: John Burton

I also like the crop they're using to head their blog:

The Scottish tour is going well so far! I spent Tuesday in the beautiful Aberdeenshire countryside, including posing as a mermaid by the sea! The weather was absolutely beautiful and the photographer and I had a nice picnic lunch in the sand dunes :) Who knew Scotland could be hot and sunny?! :D

I've had a really fun 24 hours with Carmilla Drac-in-a-Box and her family (including kittens! ^^) in Banff and learned lots about magic and Gothic music between talking shop! I took some photos of the pretty coastline and some interesting old buildings, which I'll post next week when I'm home :)

Now I'm in Elgin (East Scotland) ready for a full day in the studio tomorrow, to be followed by two days on location in West Scotland, then on to Glasgow :)

Scottish food consumed so far:
  • stovies (beef and potatoes all mushed up together)
  • Mackie's ice-cream
  • locally made venison sausages
  • homemade oat cakes (sooo much better than the ones I've bought in English supermarkets!)