PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 26 July 2010

Professional Photographer, August 2010

Home again, home again, jiggetty-jig. I'm back in London and missing Liam already >.< He's in Somerset with his family right now. Ah well, I'm shooting with a photographer I've never worked with before at a London studio tomorrow so that should take my mind off it :) I was supposed to be shooting in Prague this week but it got postponed due to the stupid Czech weather to some time next month- in London. I'd rather visit Prague again, but oh well!

Now I've got my silly whinging out of the way I can share a bit of good news- I'm in the editorial of the latest issue of Professional Photographer magazine. One of the photographers I'm working with on my West Country Tooh-arr sent me this and it cheered me up :)

Photographer: Adam Robertson

I think I also forgot to post last month that my eye was in the July 2010 issue of Photo Pro magazine! It was from a shoot I did with Christian Hough for the editorial on new photographic equipment.

It seems like I'm always working/ travelling during the hours that newsagents tend to be open so I almost never get to see physical copies of my tearsheets, but luckily there are nice people out there who send me scans (many thanks Nicolas and John!) :) <3