PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 24 July 2010

Drac-in-a-Box Alternative Wedding Dress. And sushi

I actually shot these outfits for Drac-in-a-Box in May but got so caught up in blogging about other things that I forgot to mention that they up on their online catalogue now!

I was really chuffed to be the first (I think!) to model Drac-in-a-Box's new bridal range. This skirt with the massive detachable train was really fun to wear :) There are more photos in the links below these photos.


The corset is available to buy here and the skirt, here

We shot the bridal ones at Layston Church, where we also shot the photos I posted in my last blog, then headed back to the studio in the afternoon to shoot a totally different Japanese themed outfit. The skirt is actually the same one, with the train detached!


No fish were harmed in the making of these photos; we used vegetarian sushi (which I ate after the lost shot, om nom nom)


Photographer: Gregory Brown
Hair and makeup: moi!

The ever-lovely Technical Boy kindly edited this one up for my portfolio, too! <3


Shortly to be followed by an outtake where I started laughing :p

You can buy the corset here, skirt here and Alchemy choker here :)

I'll be shooting for Drac-in-a-Box yet again in Scotland next month. Can't wait to let my inner goffick out to play again xD