PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 22 July 2010

Layston Church

I got some pretty new art nudes from my shoot in May with Gregory Brown :) We were shooting at Layston Church for Drac-in-a-Box, after which we decided to take advantage of the cool location and my done-solely-by-feel fauxhawk (no proper mirrors available, heh) to do some non-commercial stuff too :)

I can't decide which are my favourites, although I think maybe the first three :)








If you like my photos please join my new Facebook fanpage! *shameless plug* I always said I'd never start my own fanpage but then when someone else was threatening to start one for me I realised I'm too much of an anal retentive control freak to let anyone else do it! :p

I'm also preparing a special personalised gift for one lucky "Anita De Bauch Facebook Fan" ;) The first 2000 people to "like" my new Facebook fanpage will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win it. The sooner it gets to 2000, the sooner the winner receives their prize, so remember to "share" my new Facebook fanpage with your Facebook friends ;)

Anyone, anywhere can enter and I'll post you your prize myself :)