PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Days 1 & 2 of the Irish Tour feat. Mary McGuinness and Naucler Design

Wow, it's been over a week since I posted a blog. That must be a record for me! I've been so snowed under with shooting and the arrangements that go with it that I haven't had time to have a decent sit-down and waffle on in my usual way :p

On the plus side, all this shooting has resulted in my inbox positively bursting with shiny new photos that I'm going to share bit by bit :D Today: the results of my first two days' shooting in Ireland with Seamus Costelloe and his team.


Day 1

After getting up at 2 am and catching three different buses to get to Stansted, I flew to Dublin to meet Seamus, then we went back to his for coffee and for me to show him what I'd brought for our first day's shooting.

Lingerie dept. overseen by Mr Snuggles

Then we were off to a fantastic location in Kilkenny called Left Bank, a huge bar/ club that used to be, you guessed it, a big old bank.

Hair and makeup by yours truly

My favourite latex outfit right now, by Naucler Design!



Day 2

The next day saw us back at Left Bank to shoot for Mary McGuinness Couture, who had custom made some fantastic outfits for the project!

First up, some avant-garde wedding dresses. If I were going to get married I'd much rather wear something like this than the traditional meringue (if I had several thousand to spend, lol)!





The second half of the day was spent on some REALLY cool outfits for Mary's new fetish fashion range. The yellow one was made from a kind of soft canvasy fabric and would be a great alternative to latex for fetish clubs for people who don't like the sweat-factor of latex!





I just love how strange/ androgynous/ alien I look in the last one. I'm guessing it won't be to everyone's tastes as it isn't too "pwetty" but I'm mostly more interested in striking photos than ones that are just "nice" ;) All the hair and makeup was by Victoria Mureuva, who had also flown in from London for the shoot!

EDIT 24.06.10: Just got another photo through of the asymmetric body Zynthia. Yay-ness!


Holy hell, my thighs were toned last month OO I need to get my sagging ass back in training, starting today!!