PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Nude portrait



I love this simple, characterful black and white nude portrait shot in the studio with photofervor earlier this month. What a great photographer! I just did the hair, makeup and skincare, using Bareskin Beauty and Mya Minerals.



I'm super happy today because the buildings survey on our first house came back positive, so even though it's old, it's in good shape and we can definitely move in once all the legal stuff is done! I can't wait to get in there and decorate ^_^ I'm thinking maybe a sensual Chinoiserie Deco boudoir and drooling over various wallpapers, like this one:


This would look so gorgeous with a walnut headboard and silk sheets!


What do you think? Please comment over on Facebook!