PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Gothesque magazine editorial


I have an arty four-page editorial in this month's issue of Gothesque magazine, styled and shot by Phine Ka in my hotel room :) It's funny how some of my favourite images have been shot in my hotel rooms, my apartment, other people's living rooms and places like that, rather than always being on expensive rented sets or locations!

Click the images to see larger versions!




I just got home from 24 hours of helping my nan settle into her new place, followed by a green smoothie, a two-hour workout, and lots of housework! I'm not the greatest chef in the world, but I'm a real homebody when it comes to cleaning. I like everything to look, feel and smell wonderful, both for me and my man :) The cats are happy because they got to sunbathe in the garden for a couple of hours while I enjoyed lunch al fresco (with my Bareskin Beauty sun cream) and hung out the washing.

The day before yesterday happened to be Marilyn Monroe's 89th birthday and my 9th modelling anniversary, not that I had time to celebrate!



Next up, Wokingham on Saturday! If you are a photographer interested in a studio shoot with me at a discounted rate, I currently have the morning available at Fine & DanDee Studio on Saturday 6 June for £50ph all-inclusive. They have a dungeon room and a boudoir room too! Email contact@anitadebauch.com if you're interested :)

Oh, and did I mention? I'm on Instagram- follow me if you're on there :D