PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 26 May 2015

When you're- with Anita- have a yabba-dabba-doo time!


I can't believe I didn't blog my cavegirl pictures yet :o

I've been wanting to do a retro cavegirl shoot inspired by Wilma Flintstone, Raquel Welch in One Million Years BC and Bettie Page's leopard pin-ups with Bunny Yeagar for literally years so it was great to finally get around to doing it with Leather Lovers, Fabulously Fetish, Bareskin Beauty and Luci Alice at my Lux Studio Day in Maidstone!






Here are my inspiration images!



 


My next studio day is a combined studio, dungeon AND boudoir day with all the appropriate sets at Fine & Dan Dee Studio in Wokingham on Saturday 6 June, if any photographers reading this are interested :) There is only one shoot left. contact@anitadebauch.com.

I hope everyone had a fun Bank Holiday weekend. Mine was mostly spent either drinking champagne or sleeping, although I did find time earlier in the week for a heavy rubber shoot and a skincare infomercial.

I also managed to enjoy some of the weather over the weekend, including visiting a local C14th church tower and climbing all the way to the top of the roof. It was on the same day I heard the good news about Ireland voting in marriage equality, so it seemed very fitting to be standing on a church in the glorious sunshine!