PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Retro pin-up with fully fashioned nylon stockings and corset


Too tired to write a long blog today after spending the last 24 hours helping my 89 year-old grandmother move house. Phew! Remind me to send myself flowers tomorrow as well as her ;)

Here are some new old pictures from a shoot I did in London two years ago with Chris Gurry, who has only now been able to find time to edit them due to personal reasons. I think they were worth the wait, and it was really fun to unexpectedly find them in my inbox after forgetting they existed for so long!


 Love the effect on this one!^




Very flattering to learn that I've been named one of the top 40 alt models in the world by Sinical magazine in their annual poll. I always feel weird posting about things like this as I get shy about asking people to vote for me >.< but I thought I should mention this one as Sinical is quite a big/ well-known name in the "alt"/ fetish fashion modelling world. If you want to, you can vote every day 20 May - 20 June.

Now to throw some clothes and my toothbrush into my suitcase and drive to the other side of the country for a lingerie, satin and catfight fetish shoot tomorrow! Then on Thursday, I'll be driving from there to London for a couple of days for a meeting with the editor of Skin Two, a full day's shoot on Friday, and then seeing the Prodigy play until 3am at Ally Pally Friday night :D