PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Leather Lovers leather & chainmail lingerie


Here are some new photos Luci Alice and I shot for Leather Lovers at Lux Studio, with Bareskin Beauty skincare. I love how big and juicy my butt looks in the back shot! I may be a size 8, but I still have curves!

If you like seeing pictures like this, please join me on my FacebookInstagram and Twitter. I always notice and appreciate new likes and follows :*





I'm having a super time on the computer today, sharing new photos, answering emails about the many exciting publications/ covers/ new experiences I have coming up, booking hotels (or at least I will be when hotels.com starts working again, grr), planning a trip to Scotland that I hope will include time to visit Loch Ness and the Findhorn Gardens, and possibly sampling a vegetarian haggis!

If you are a photographer based in Scotland, do get in touch if you would like to book me while I'm in your area- I'm going everywhere from Edinburgh to the Highlands in a big circuit, and I can offer you a special Scotland-only 10% off discount! Email contact@anitadebauch.com asap.