PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 23 April 2015

Review of The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling in Gorgeous Freaks Magazine


There is a great review for my book, The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling, in the latest issue of Gorgeous Freaks Magazine :)



Book cover image by Jamila and all my skincare was provided by Bareskin Beauty, who also provided exclusive expert advice in the book on eating for beauty.

Just click the images to see the larger versions :)




Hang onto your e-receipt when you order... I want to reward you all with gifts when I have the opportunity!

You can order at:




Let me know what you think of The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling in the comments or email contact@anitadebauch.com. I'd love to hear from you!