PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter weekend, everyone!


I thought these beautiful artistic nudes shot by the talented Tim Pile last month could vaguely be connected with Easter eggs/ chicks...

Click the images ^ to see larger versions :D

I'm so so happy with the above image ^_^ It's just the sort of thing I aspired to do when I started wanting to shoot classical art nude work, maybe a year or so after I started modelling. I think I was 21 when I did my first nude shoots.

Here is another from the same shoot, shot indoors, where it was a bit warmer. Bareskin Beauty took care of all my skincare for this shoot, btw.


I hope you all get to do plenty of this ^ this weekend :D The house is somehow awash with hot cross buns, milk chocolate and Easter biscuits. I'm going to try baking this cake at some point :) If it goes well, I might make it again with a shot of spiced rum or some alternative that's fermented rather than brewed for my boyfriend's birthday next month. Sherry, maybe?