PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Meeting Dita Von Teese



In case you didn't already know, I met DITA VON TEESE in Bloomingdale's in March!

I know!!

How I looked on the outside:

Photographer: Jennifer Mitchell
 How I looked on the inside:


Dita's book Burlesque and the Art of the Teese is what first inspired me to actually try modelling nearly eight years ago, and along with my now quite decent library of vintage photo books and glamour icon biographies, has been a part of my creative make-up ever since. I might never have tried to make a living from doing and being what I love if it weren't for this amazing lady!

I was interviewed and photographed by Dita's team before proceeding to blather to her in an exceedingly starstruck but totally honest way about what a big fan I am, how inspiring she is, etc. I handmade her a personalised little "business" card in case she ever happens to need a well-informed pin-up model for one of her events in the UK!

It could happen!!

Photographer: David Prutting/ BFA Photo
I got a pair of Dita's Madame X knickers, too. The Madame X range is awesomes for petite/ athletic ladies. It kind of marks out where your curves are so they can't be missed.

Also, I got this :)


***Squee!***