PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 5 January 2014

#NakedSundays with Neil Cordell

Hi everyone! I hope you're all well and enjoying the new year so far :)

I'm on Day 5 of my detox and doing well so far- no meat, alcohol, cow's milk, "bad" fats, additives or processed foods, very little gluten or soy, and tons of fruit, veggies, sea veggies, water, probiotics, Mag07, lemon juice, herbal teas, wholegrains, mineral baths and exercise. The little fine lines I collected around my eyes over Christmas have all gone :) Hopefully I will look my best at the TV presenter training course I'm doing at Pinewood Studios tomorrow!

As it's Sunday, I thought I'd share this photo by Neil Cordell for the first #NakedSundays of 2014!

I had a lovely yoga session this morning and feel super relaxed today. I also really enjoyed my first flotation tank session the other day. It's interesting what thoughts and feelings come into your mind when you temporarily cut out all that outside "noise" :) I feel really happy and balanced today.

Just need to colour my hair, pack and plan my showreel presentation for tomorrow, then make a herby raw nut "roast" to my own (made up) recipe with almond pulp, soaked cashews and fresh sage, thyme and rosemary, to munch with steamed veg and homemade gravy in front of Sherlock tonight :) Then another steaming hot Himalayan pink and Epsom salts bath with coconut oil and a Bareskin Beauty Clay Mask before bed.


Love and peace as always,

Anita xx