PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 21 April 2013

Gone to Asia, back soon



Hello faithful readers,

In case you didn't know, I'm in the middle of a three week tour of Asia right now. I'm travelling light, so just brought my iPad for internetting, which is great for my luggage allowance but a bit of a faff to post photo blogs and links with.

I'll be blogging again when I'm home next month, but until then, come and join me on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr to stay in touch with my daily doings out here, behind the scenes photos and #MondayModelBiz, #WardrobeWednesday, #ThrowbackThursday, #FetishFriday, #StockingSaturday and #NakedSundays pictures!

Facebook: facebook.com/AnitaDeBauch
Twitter: twitter.com/AnitaDeBauch
Tumblr: anitadebauch.tumblr.com

I'm also on Instagram- user name anitadebauch.

:)