PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 12 January 2013

In the spotlight with Kaori's Latex Dreams and Julian Kilsby!


More photos from my Kaori's Latex Dreams shoot with Julian Kilsby, as promised! Which do you think is best?







I did the hair and makeup :) Julian gave me as much time as I wanted to style myself so I felt like I could experiment with new old styles from my Style Me Vintage: Hair book. This was a modified version of victory rolls :)

I just finished Day 2 of modelling Jerry Ghionis' Ice Light at The Societies Convention; last day tomorrow! I seem to be spending as much time chatting to photographers passing the stand as I am modelling! For a model, I've been around for a Jurassic length of time- 6.5 years- and at an average rate of about 3 shoots a week, you can imagine how many people I've worked with! The Convention is a great place to catch up and see what people are planning for the coming year :) I may already have managed to swing a trip to Norway this year, fingers crossed! I love visiting new places and shooting under the Northern Lights would be a real experience.

I'm now relaxing with a glass of the Cotes Du Rhone I brought back from France last night and watching a bit of Fawlty Towers! Good end-of-day vegging out fare. Now I just need to make and pack my salad and smoothie for the last day of the trade show tomorrow. Duty calls!

Anita xxxx