PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 11 November 2012

This is not a blog



Hi everyone!

Well, here I am in Singapore and having a great time shooting with some of the country's best photographers! This is my third annual Asian Tour and although I somehow managed to live out of a mini suitcase for the last two years, this year I decided to treat myself  to bringing a big one and of course, instantly filled it and wondered how I ever managed with one half its size. It was so heavy that I ended up leaving my laptop at home to save the weight, so I'll just be using my little iPad for the next 5 weeks! I can't upload photos from it so I will probably save the blogging until I'm home In December :) There should be lots to talk about as I will have visited Cambodia, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and Bangkok by then! Bangkok is more of a holiday, which I think I will need after the madness of the upcoming four weeks in four countries; I plan on spending lots of time in spas as well as doing a little shopping and seeing the sights.

In the meantime, I will be updating my Facebook (including sharing the photos that Asian photographers upload of me): facebook.com/AnitaDeBauch, Twitter (including retweeting those photos!): twitter.com/AnitaDeBauch, and my new Tumblr: AnitaDeBauch.tumblr.com, from which I will attempt to relay #ThrowbackThursday and #FetishFriday pictures in the forms of links to existing (free) web content. #MondayModelBiz has rather been put on the back burner as it seems that I have been so busy with my own "model biz" every Monday that I couldn't find time to write about it! I will get back to it, I promise, but until then I recommend reading the first part of my book, The Ugly Girl's Guide to Becoming a Model, for free on PinUpPixels.com.

That's all for now- join me on my social networking sites so we can stay in touch! I'm anxious to stay in contact...

Anita xxxx