PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 24 September 2012

The "Ugly" Girl's Guide to Modelling: "Am I charging the right rates?" answered with this simple flowchart!


As part of my Ugly Girl's Guide to Becoming a Model project, which aims to see EVERY girl who has EVER wanted to model getting a chance to do it for real, even if they have been refused by the agencies, I present you with...

Anita's Amazing "Am I charging the right rates?" FLOWCHART!
Brought to you by the only functioning Sharpies I have left


I think that pretty much covers it!

Subscribe to my blog (top right of the page) and follow me on Twitter now as I will be aiming to post a #MondayModelBiz blog every week!