PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Flower Child



I had such a great day modelling for the Yerburys' Boudoir and Nude workshop for the MPA/ BIPP today! The venue was gorgeous and I'm sure we got some great shots- after all, it's the Yerburys! I was reminded again how lucky I am to get booked for such a ridiculously huge variety of modelling styles. It seems that from one day to the next I can shoot vintage glamour for a workshop, be covered in blood and gore for a music video, be wrapped in designer latex for a magazine cover or be naked and draped over rocks and in rivers for artistic nude shots, and my clients always seem happy and re-book. It's a real blessing to be part girl, part chameleon!

 

I thought I'd share these pretty black and whites from a recent shoot with Andy Newson- the one that we originally themed around 'Light as the Breeze' by Leonard Cohen. These have a lovely retro feel, they look sort of 60s/ 70s to me :)




As well as subscribing to my blog (top right of the page), you can stay in contact with me as I go on my modelling adventures around the world on Twitter. I like to Tweet what I'm doing along with pictures in real time and you can have my updates sent directly to your mobile by texting Follow @AnitaDeBauch to your short code :D Won't it be fun to have me texting you every day??

Love and kisses,

Anita xxxx