PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 17 September 2012

Exclusive preview: AxeWound video for latest single, 'ExoChrist'!



I am so happy and proud to be able to share some behind the scenes photos from the making of heavy metal supergroup AxeWound's latest music video for the single 'ExoChrist' right here at anitadebauch.blogspot.com (subscribe now- top right)! I won't spoil the story for you by explaining it- you'll have to wait until the video is released ;)

 Please click the images to see the larger versions :)




 Last scene of the day with the lovely Liam from Cancer Bats: notice how incredibly filthy I am compared to all the nice clean extras who'd just arrived!

"Hello Mum"

The photos were all taken by Richard Blackburn :) Please click here to see my own terribly unofficial photos from the day, including with the band, and even more bloody boobies! You can also be the very first to hear the song itself, along with a live interview, when it premieres on BBC Radio 1 at midnight tonight!

It's so weird that playing a complete psycho all day can use up all your psycho-juices. When it was finally time to shower and put on clean clothes I suddenly became so nice and sweet that it was almost unbearable, even to me. Maybe some sort of hormonal balance needed to be struck!

Don't worry, it wore off by the time I got home ;)

Anita xxx