PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bettie Page, Bondage & Bullet Bras!



I had a fun day shooting "catfights" in Kent yesterday, and only came away with one little bruise on my elbow! I think that's pretty good going! The other model broke a nail, but that wasn't entirely my fault ;)

It was a really fun day with a definite Notorious Bettie Page vibe! The lady we were working for really reminded me of an East London version of Paula Klaw, Irving Klaw's sister, who helped make Bettie Page the most famous fetish model of all time :)


Sometimes I paused and thought to myself, damn, I get paid £50 per hour to wrestle with beautiful topless girls in stockings and suspenders instead of working in an office, unless of course it's an office set for a sexy secretary shoot and I'm wearing a satin pencil skirt and specs. Could I be any luckier?!! I don't think so!

Well, I don't have any photos from yesterday to share, but for anyone else who likes vintage satin lingerie, I have these wonderful photos taken by Seamus Costelloe, one of the very best photographers in the whole of Ireland, who booked me for three days in the medieval city of Kilkenny earlier this month. I shoot with Seamus in Ireland every year but this year was even better than usual :)

The bullet bra and deep suspender belt were lovingly recreated from original 1950s patterns by What Katie Did!

 Collar, lead and handcuffs by Fräulein Kink

 I couldn't decide if I preferred this one in colour or black and white so I posted both!


Why do seamed stockings look so much better with the proper welt and keyhole at the top? I always notice when stockings are missing the keyhole. It's just not the same!

Well, I'd better get ready for a furniture delivery! I'm having a new king size bed delivered, among other things. The old one broke!

So long for now... but subscribe to my blog at the top right of this page if you'd like me to email you when I have a new blog to share with you :) I'd love to share more of my modelling life with you!

Anita xxx