PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 3 May 2012

The De Bauchery Lounge



Here's a little preview of the sort of thing that is being added every day to the De Bauchery Lounge, the private members' area of anitadebauch.com! Don't worry, soon the De Bauchery Lounge's door will be unveiled and you can come and join me in there! In the meantime, I couldn't resist sharing this photo from one of the many exclusive photo sets filling the Lounge Archive! Do you like my new silk hat?

Bullet bra: What Katie Did, shoes: Fabulously Fetish | Photographer: Luci Phillips | Styling: me, of course!

It's such fun putting together a website members' area that is entirely to my own tastes, with the sort of quality content that I would want to see on a glamour/ fetish model's website, and just as much for my female fans as for the discerning gentlemen! I have never seen a website that's really like that (I'm still looking) so perhaps the De Bauchery Lounge will be the first :) I have plans for high-production fetish videos, makeup and styling tutorials, giveaways, a video chat room, and more that I won't reveal just yet, but I promise that it will be fun! If you'd like me to send you a message the very moment that membership becomes available, please email contact@anitadebauch.com with subject line GUEST LIST ;)

Ta-ta for now! I'm off to vote for a new Mayor of London!

Anita x