PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 21 April 2012

Stephen Perry in the boudoir



I have some new boudoir shots from my productive photo shoot with Stephen Perry! For this set, I made the styling more classic and timelessly glamorous to suit the luxurious location.



Well, things certainly have been crazy in my world since Oyster was released! It seems a lot of people are noticing it, which is wonderful news. For example, at the moment I'm in the process of arranging not one but two photo shoots, one in Monte Carlo and one here in London, with a super-famous fashion photographer whose name I won't disclose just yet, but I promise that you would recognise some of his photos if I posted them, even if you aren't in "the industry"! He has shot hundreds of supermodels and fashion celebrities, from Erin O'Connor to Dolce & Gabbana to Dita Von Teese, and after seeing Oyster he decided he wanted to shoot me!

The Monte Carlo shoot will probably be in October since I will be in Europe anyway then, modelling for boudoir and fine art nude workshops in Malta. I am very excited to be working with him and we are already putting together ideas for looks. The results will be published in books and possibly as an editorial in a certain well-known fashion magazine as well ;)

Don't worry, I will keep you updated! I'm so excited to share every step of the journey with you!

Love, Anita xo