PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 2 April 2012

Innuendo




Remember I said in December that I was making a video in Singapore with Ukay Cheung, Sinapore's leading fashion photographer? Well, here it is!! I hope you like it! It's an artistic film about women's struggles for equal rights in Singapore, with tightlaced corsetry representing male dominance and female submission...


I'm so excited to go back to Asia this winter! I plan on visiting Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and maybe more! Asian photographers are brilliant. The weather is always amazing, the people are so friendly and hospitable, the food is delicious and the cultures are fascinating... I can't really describe how it feels to be there but I always feel so relaxed and laidback. I think I'm looking forward to Singapore most for the food, beach and seeing the friends I've made there during my previous Asian Tours; Hong Kong to see Hannah Ashlea, who's living there with her boyfriend for a couple of years- she just moved and we have lots of shopping and wine-drinking to be catching up on, I think! And Tokyo for the amazing food, culture, huge variety of architecture, modern and traditional fashions, the tea ceremony... I went there for the first time in December and just fell in love. I didn't want to leave!! So I am very much looking forward to returning.

Today was spent shooting for the first time with a real photography icon of mine, Stephen Perry, in a great outdoor location in Folkestone. He called me yesterday morning and asked if I'd be interested in popping over and shooting with him today- I was like, hell yes! He's photographed lots of celebrities but my favourite section on his website is called "Peepshow"- check it out! He is one of the people on my secret wish list of photographers that I want to shoot with "one day". Well, today was that day! I hope to be able to share the photos soon. They're a combination of fashion, nudes, and fetish too, if you want to see it ;) I love fashion-orientated fetish images that are full of fetish innuendo!