PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 16 February 2012

'The Many Faces of Anita'




I can't work out how to post it in my actual blog, but there is a full screen HD slideshow of photos from the Yerburys' Portraiture Superclass at the SWPP Convention 2012 by Alan High

-->>HERE<<--

Alan has titled it The Many Faces of Anita- Classic Beauty :)

I've also updated the anitadebauch.com Shop with new glossy latex photographs by Julian Kilsby to buy for just £10 (approx. US$15) + shipping, featuring famous British designers Anatomic Bomb and Kaori's Latex Dreams!


The photos are printed at 8" x 10" (just smaller than A4) to perfectly fit standard picture frames and can be personally signed and kissed at no additional charge! Just mention "SIGNED" on your payment form at checkout :) Let me know which is your favourite and whether there is anything else that you'd like to be available :)

After a home-cooked lunch of pulse spaghetti and Quorn bolognaise, boyfy and I strolled to The Phoenix this afternoon to catch the last screening of The Artist. It was such a beautiful, feel-good film! And I feel so inspired to try my hand at Marcel waves now!


Films I need to buy on DVD because I was just too busy working to see them at the cinema:
  • My Week With Marilyn (I went to Asia before it came out and didn't get back to the UK until it had finished, haha)
  • The Iron Lady
  • The Help

Film I will definitely watch at the cinema when it comes out:
  • A Dangerous Method