PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 12 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, De Bauchees!




Wishing my friends and fans a very happy Valentine's Day a little early as I plan on being absent from the computer for a couple of days now while I hole up with Liam, sexy lingerie and champagne at The Savoy ;)

If you're single this year, send yourself a Valentine- you deserve it! Nothing says self-sufficiency like buying your choice of flowers, sweets and perfume ;) Or, indeed, a pair of my stockings, if you're a foot fetishist!

I'm just about to step out of my front door with my man and my weekend bag but I'll leave you with photos of a BRAND NEW design from Kaori's Latex Dreams! There are more photos in the online catalogue :)

Love the 3D rubber lips!


Photographer: Julian Kilsby | Hair: Leigh-Anne Regan | MUA: me!

Lots of kisses! xxx