PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Bare

Today was my first day off in about a week and I didn't even wake up until 10 am! The luxury! The decadence!

Not being the sort of person who can sit back and do nothing too easily, I then took two huge bags of the living room's previous soft furnishings to a local charity shop and listed some other bits and pieces on eBay (more clothing to follow once I've photographed it) :)

I figure that before properly renovating our apartment, I should have a massive clear-out and sell or donate everything that I don't really want or need anymore, so there's less to shift around for the decorators, electrician, glazier, upholsterer, etc. Then when everything's done I can enjoy filling a pretty new apartment back up with knick-knacks and curios again ;)

I'll decorate this blog with a photo from a beautiful old Irish abbey house last summer. Perhaps when I've finished my home and wardrobe clear-out, it'll look something like this ;)

Photographer: Seamus Costelloe | Hair and makeup: me | Location: Kilkenny Abbey

I'm pretty sure this is the first selective colour photo I've ever posted! I like it :)