PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 3 August 2011

More ginger hair, and my second agency signing :D

I have some more photos from my shoot on 29th July, this time from Tarmoo's daughter, Kay :)

Thank you for lending me this dress, Hair by Gemini Rayne!


I received an email today saying that I've been accepted into another commercial model agency! I really couldn't believe it until I called them back and confirmed! It seems so strange that I had no luck at all with the mainstream agencies when I was 20, but five years later I have not one agency, but two! It'll be a little while before my profile appears on the sites as I need to get some nice commercial-natural-happy-smiley type photos with the new hair shot and processed to give to them. I'm also being contacted by some really top British and European fashion agency photographers to shoot completely different styles than the moody alternative/ latex type fashion that I usually shoot so much of.

I appreciate that this sudden interest from the grown-ups probably just means that my 'look' is flavour of the month at the moment, so I'm determined to enjoy every moment that I can!