PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Sunday 7 August 2011

Feelin' hot, hot, hot!

I found a great way to stay cool in this glorious summery weather at James Thorpe Photography Studio yesterday!

I may have said this already, but I'm loving how the fiery new hair colour stands out against dark backgrounds!
Hair and makeup: me, as almost-always! I'm glad I remembered to wear little twinkly stud earrings to sparkle along with the water :)

My back is still aching after I pulled it dragging a particularly heavy suitcase around the other day, even after some yoga this morning, which I hoped would help. If a long, hot soak in a scented bubble bath tonight doesn't cure it, then I think I'll use it as an excuse to get a full body massage as soon as I have time ;)

Today I will mostly be ironing and mending my wardrobe, ready for another busy week's shooting all over England, starting tomorrow! And maybe baking some of my "famous" sugar-free, dairy-free, simple carb-free raisin bran muffins and a new recipe that I want to try, date and cinnamon oat cookies :)