PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Saturday 2 April 2011

Tenerife

Enough photographs by professional European photographers, styled by some of the UK's best designers, it's time for my Tenerife holiday snaps ;)

Paella in a beautiful Canarian seafood restaurant on the edge of the waves <3

 I shared some of my paella with one of the little island lizards ^^ So cute!

"El ommo nommo nommo"

Birdie on the black lava beach


More delicious seafood and Spanish beer. I could get used to this. I won't, but I could.

I feel really refreshed and zenned out, even though I'm back in England!

Looking forward to swanning off to Camden to see my friend Will Sealey drumming for Jaguar at The Underworld tonight and further chilling with friends. Tenerife has taught me the importance of taking time for myself to recharge my batteries- that way I can work even harder ;)