PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Alt. Fashion Magazine

The Spring/ Summer 2011 issue (#18) of Alt. Fashion magazine hit UK stands today and contains my latest interview, featuring Jane Doe Latex and eclectic information such as which photographers I'd like to turn into zombies, what I really think about my fellow alternative models and my ultimate career goal!

Order your copy online here :)

Photographer: Seamus Costelloe
Hair and makeup: Victoria Mureruva
Location: Left Bank, Kilkenny, Ireland

This issue also features photos of my beautiful friend Roswell Ivory, so it's an extra special publication for me <3 I've ordered several copies and look forward to adding one to my memories box :)

EDIT 08.04.11: Just noticed there is a little pic of Ulorin Vex on page 19, too. Wheee!