PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 7 February 2011

Behind the scenes at Cradle of Filth's 'Lilith Immaculate' video shoot

I just got sent this behind the scenes photo from the making of Cradle of Filth's latest video for the song 'Lilith Immaculate' by the talented and ever-so-tolerant-of-my-continuous-inane-babbling Scott Robinson! When they say that much of a video shoot involves waiting around and drinking coffee, they ain't lying :p It felt so odd by comparison to photo shoots, where you're in front of the camera almost constantly and usually only get a quick breather here and there. I definitely spent about 7 of the 8 hours I was being paid for in the green room, getting twitchy on instant coffee and refined sugar and burbling about all sorts of crap including my new invention: biscuit teacups! Dani reckoned this would be about as useful an invention as kipper slippers, but I think we all know which would do better on Dragon's Den, Filth! ;)

Anyhoo, here is the aforementioned behind-the-scenes shot by Vlad Barin of me playing a beaten opium whore in the 'Lilith Immaculate' video. My mummy will be so proud when the video is released next month :p

Someone had been smoking something nice in that hookah prior to it becoming a prop. It tasted really good!

In other news, I'm planning my first ever World Tour this year! First stops: England, Ireland, Scotland, Canary Islands, Europe and the USA, followed by Asia, Australia and maybe New Zealand later in the year. Look out world, here I come! :)