PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Monday 27 September 2010

New shoes :D

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have bought or are planning on buying something from my blog sale! :* I'm re-investing the money in my modelling wardrobe and these two amazing pairs of shoes arrived today! *faints with joy*



Can't wait to shoot them xD

In the spirit of self-indulgence I've also booked myself a week's holiday in London 2nd - 8th October, during which I will be having an intensive re-charge of my batteries! I'll be getting a proper facial and some reflexology and generally lie flat out on my back with tongue hanging out the side of my mouth and my eyes half-closed while getting steamed, scrubbed, cleansed, waxed, wrapped, massaged, moisturised, pummeled and generally polished.

I'm sorry if that sounds ridiculously self-indulgent but trust me, at this point in the year I need it ;)