PHOTOGRAPHERS! Wanna work with me?

Apply to my casting calls or join my Special Offers, Tour News & Studio Days Facebook group. Or just e-mail me :) contact@anitadebauch.com

Thursday 26 August 2010

Goffick in Glasgow

I wanted to blog about my recent Scottish Tour and I figure the end is as good a place to start as any ;p The last day of the tour found me shooting in Glasgow for Drac-in-a-Box with Artpunk at The Buff Club. I've been an admirer of Artpunk's work since I first started "properly" modelling, so it was cool to end up working together at last!


(Necklace from Sacré Coeur @ Drac-in-a-Box)



(All hair and makeup by moi!)


 The one on the right is probably not the most obvious pose/ camera angle for a model's portfolio, but I strangely like it! :)

There are more photos from the shoot up on Drac-in-a-Box's website already :)

I think I might actually still be knackered from Scotland, which is quite impressive, although I'm more mentally tired than anything else. My mind keeps going blank and I'm doing stupid things like taking three goes to put a top on the right way round :s I'm off to have a go-see with Peccatus Latex Couture tomorrow so I hope I don't make a complete idiot of myself >.<

Tonight I will mostly be giving myself DIY beauty treatments while watching Cracker and cuddling Liam, I think! It's so nice for us to both be home at the same time :D